Can you answer a few questions in order for us to help you:
- Are you seeing the problem in your output or in your RH project source?
- What type of output are you generating?
- What RH version are you using?
- If not everyone is seeing the problem, is there anything different about their set-up (e.g. different Windows OS).
It may help us understand better what you are seeing if you post a screen shot of what you are seeing. You can use the camera icon (see below):
How does the text arrive in the topic to begin with?
While that may sound like a silly question, there are a few different ways to get text into topics.
Are you manually typing it in?
Does it exist in another application (Word, Notepad, WordPad, etc) and it's being copied and pasted into the topic?
Does it exist in Word and you are using the feature to Link a Word document?
Does it exist in Word and you are using the feature to Import a Word document?
Does it exist in Framemaker and you are using the feature to Link a Framemaker file?
Does it exist in Framemaker and you are using the feature to Import a Framemaker file?
Hey, thanks for your fast response.
We are seeing the issue in our output which is html. The code looks good in RoboHelp. We are using RoboHelp 10. I have tried to attach images but am not able to do so. When I select the camera above it keeps failing and I have to start all over again.
There are several ways we have entered the information into the topics. Mostly by import from Frame or from Word, or by manually entering the information which is usually what we do. We do not link our documents to Word.
I hope this answers most of your questions. The problem has started popping up in other help files as well. Thanks for your help.
You cannot attach images but you can insert them. When replying you will see a camera icon, use that.
We always caution people against using their email address as their ID on any forum, unless you enjoy spam. There's no way to change your user ID, create a new one.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips
Thanks everyone for your input. We have figured it out. We had to remove the attributes and then select a tag of 'none' to strip it of any formatting. Then we had to reassign a tag to it and now it shows up.