5 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2013 10:55 AM by colsev_sa29 RSS

Batching in Bridge

colsev_sa29

Hi there hoping someone can help.  I have CS6 (cloud).     I label my favourites that i want to work  on and when i batch process, the labels dissapear.   Is there a bug?

• 1. Re: Batching in Bridge
          Omke Oudeman Community Member

I label my favourites that i want to work  on and when i batch process, the labels dissapear.   Is there a bug?

Can you be a bit more specific?

What system are you using and what exact version of Bridge (menu Bridge / about bridge)

What files are you processing and can you describe the batch process?

And what do you mean with label my favorites just the images that you have chosen or do you mean from the favorites panel?

• 2. Re: Batching in Bridge
            colsev_sa29 Community Member

Hi there, sorry for delayed reply, been man down with flu.

I am on Photoshop CS6.    I'm using Bridge to sort my images.   The images that I want to edit I mark with 5 stars.

In Bridge I select the starred images and then Tools - Photoshop - Batch.     I apply whatever action i want and fine tune the action in the image.   When I close the saved image, the star rating dissapears.

This has only been happening since I started working on CS6

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

• 3. Re: Batching in Bridge
              Curt Y Community Member

Are you storing images on your HD or on the cloud server?

• 4. Re: Batching in Bridge
                Omke Oudeman Community Member

This has only been happening since I started working on CS6

First try a reset of preferences, hold down option key (Mac) or control key (win) and choose reset preferences.

If this works set prefs again to your custom wishes, if it does not work provide more details about OS, system version and exact version of Bridge.

• 5. Re: Batching in Bridge
                  colsev_sa29 Community Member

Omke thank you so much for taking the time to assist, this has sorted out my problem.   I should know that when in doubt, reset preferences