0 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2013 11:46 AM by Toby Coombes

Error on Standard / Release Build Packaging

Toby Coombes

Hello All

I am trying to release an iphone APP using Flash Builder 4.7, FLEX 4.6.

I have just had to upgrade to Air 3.7 because of requirements by the App store submission process:

The upgrade of Air to 3.7 seemed to be working ok , but am now getting a strange issue:

When I create a Fast Build or run on the Air Simulator or the iphone emulator the package works fine,

However when I run a standard build or release build  I get the following error:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

"__ZN7avmplus8Debugger9debugLineEi", referenced from:

__ZN7avmplus9MethodEnv9debugExitEPNS_13CallStackNodeE in AOTBuildOutput-4.o

__ZN7avmplus11BaseExecMgr22debugEnterExitWrapperNEPNS_9MethodEnvEiPj in AOTBuildOutput-4.o

__ZN7avmplus11BaseExecMgr23debugEnterExitWrapper32EPNS_9MethodEnvEiPj in AOTBuildOutput-4.o

"__ZN7avmplus7AbcFile11sourceNamedEPNS_6StringE", referenced from:

__ZN7avmplus9AbcParser15addAOTDebugInfoEPNS_10PoolObjectE in AOTBuildOutput-4.o

"__ZN7avmplus10SourceFile7addLineEiPNS_10MethodInfoEi", referenced from:

"__ZN7avmplus7AbcFileC1EPNS_7AvmCoreEi", referenced from:

"__ZN7avmplus7AbcFile9sourceAddEPNS_10SourceFileE", referenced from:

"__ZN7avmplus8DebuggerC2EPNS_7AvmCoreENS0_11_TraceLevelE", referenced from:

__ZN7avmplus17PlayerAvmDebuggerC2EPNS_7AvmCoreENS_8Debugger11_TraceLe velE in libNoDebugger2.arm-air.a(PlayerAvmDebuggerStubs.o)

"__ZN7avmplus8DebuggerD2Ev", referenced from:

__ZN7avmplus17PlayerAvmDebuggerD0Ev in libNoDebugger2.arm-air.a(PlayerAvmDebuggerStubs.o)

__ZN7avmplus17PlayerAvmDebuggerD1Ev in libNoDebugger2.arm-air.a(PlayerAvmDebuggerStubs.o)

"__ZN7avmplus10SourceFileC1EPN4MMgc2GCEPNS_6StringE", referenced from:

"__ZN7avmplus8Debugger12_debugMethodEPNS_9MethodEnvE", referenced from:

__ZN7avmplus9MethodEnv15debugEnterInnerEv in AOTBuildOutput-4.o

__ZN7avmplus9MethodEnv10debugEnterEPKhPNS_13CallStackNodeEPNS_9FrameP tr_EPVl in AOTBuildOutput-4.o

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

Compilation failed while executing : ld64

To try an narrow the problem down I have created a really simple app that just has a label saying “Hello” and it does the same thing. I have tried reinstalling - still doing it

Full details of my setup are running on OSX, Flash Builder 4.7 Flxe 4.6 Air 3.7 or 3.8

Can anybody help ?

Many Thanks

Toby