1 Reply Latest reply on May 17, 2013 12:35 AM by joerg eberhardt

"You cannot open a project at this time"

sushibear2002

I have a tf201 Asus Transformer prime. I bought photoshop touch and it worked perfectly; I could see all my files under the Local Photos tab and was able to create several projects using .jpg files. But as of a few days ago, I can no longer view any files. I have no problems with the facebook or google tabs. It can't access my local photos only.

When I try to force it to open a local .jpg regardless of file's location (system Picture, Camera, External Hard Drive folder, etc.) it gives me the option of opening with PS Touch, but then PS Touch gives me the error message ""Cant' Open Project" with the details "You cannot open a project at this point in time." 

I can create new projects. I just can't use any of the existing files on my tablet. Anyone have any ideas?

• 1. Re: "You cannot open a project at this time"
          joerg eberhardt Employee Moderator

Could you please try cleaning the cache of the Gallery app and reboot the device.

Back in PS Touch try a refresh of the Local Photos content by tapping twice onto the "Local Photos" entry on the top left within the "New From" dialog.

The error message "Can't Open Project" appears when the Settings or other dialogs are blocking the project creation or when a project is already open.

Could you please try this when you are in the PS Touch gallery?

Thanks!