4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2007 12:05 PM by fireworksFAB

Flash FullScreen Projector [fscommand]

fireworksFAB
      Hi
      I have a flash animation that when f is pressed is goes to full screen when converted to a projector file, but i want to go to fullscreen as soon as it is loaded.

So i just put the fscommand("fullscreen", true) into the first line of a layer, and when it loads it goes to full screen but the top title bar remains, how can i remove the title bar?? Its not displayed in the f key version

Thanks
      Fabio

original f keypress behaviour
      on (keyPress "f") {
      if ($$fullscreen == true) {
      fscommand("fullscreen", false);
      $$fullscreen = false;
      } else {
      fscommand("fullscreen", true);
      $$fullscreen = true;
      }
      }
        • 2. Re: Flash FullScreen Projector [fscommand]
          nsmith01tx
          The 'fullscreen' statement ( fscommand("fullscreen", "true"); ) should work.

In fact, I can't reproduce your error, it always goes fullscreen for me without a titlebar, as long as I have this statement in place.

Do you have any other code that might be modifying this behaviour?

Try some simple tests with a minimal Flash file - so you can limit the variables in the problem.

Nathan
          • 3. Re: Flash FullScreen Projector [fscommand]
            fireworksFAB Level 1
            quote:

Originally posted by: nsmith01tx

In fact, I can't reproduce your error, it always goes fullscreen for me without a titlebar, as long as I have this statement in place.

Try some simple tests with a minimal Flash file - so you can limit the variables in the problem.

Nathan

thanks Nathan,

I put in a bottom layer and it seems to be working fine in the swf but in the projector i still get the title bar??
            the swf will do the job ;)

• 4. Re: Flash FullScreen Projector [fscommand]
              fireworksFAB Level 1
              quote:

Originally posted by: nsmith01tx

Nathan

thanks Nathan,

I put in a bottom layer and it seems to be working fine in the swf but in the projector i still get the title bar??
              the swf will do the job ;)