• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader amd Fash Player install issues

New Here ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble installing both the reader and flash player.  I can download both just fine (also downloaded shockwave and air programs at the same time).  I was able to install shockwave and air without any issues, but when tryin g to install reader and flash player, it doesn't work.  When I click on the file, I get a pop up for security and grant permission for the program to continue.  The file then disappears from the folder (doesn't usually happen) and nothing else happens.  I can see the files in my task manager, but they never show any activity.  I've tried uninstalling deleting all files, and redownloading several times.  I am not sure why it isn't working.  Anyone have any help for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Since you mention task manager, I assume you are on Windows.

Download the offline installers

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you mention task manager, I assume you are on Windows.

Download the offline installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for those links.  Its really odd, prior to coming back to look and see if anyone responded, I had done a restart and all of sudden I was able to install the flash player, but still could not install the reader.  These links allowed to get the reader installed.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines