• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show and Return

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2007 Oct 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created over 50 tutorials in Adobe Presenter/PowerPoint.

Now I'm trying to use a PowerPoint feature called Show and Return, and I can't seem to get it to work in Adobe Presenter. Could someone please provide some advice on how to do this?

Let's say I have a training module which tells you how to print fliers. There may be 10 different spots within a tutorial that give you a link to learn how to print fliers. So let's say you're viewing slide 5, there's a link that says "Learn how to print fliers." You click the link, it takes you to a Custom Show, which shows you 5 slides on how to print a flier, and then it returns you to slide 6 when it's done.

Now on slide 30, there's a link that says "Learn how to print fliers." You click that link, and it takes you to the SAME Custom Show, shows you the same 5 slides, and then returns you to slide 31 (the slide following the slide you clicked the link from).

This function works fine when I'm just using PowerPoint, but I can't seem to make it work in Presenter. Once I publish the file and use the function, it does not Return when it is done.

How do I make it so that Show and Return works with Presenter presentations?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2007 Oct 29, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So no one else has a use for the Show and Return function when performing training or presentations through PowerPoint/Presenter?

If you don't use the Show and Return function, then what method do you use for re-using content within one presentation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2007 Nov 07, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm still looking for a method to reuse content within a single presentation.

Does anyone who creates presentations have a desire to re-use slides within the presentation? There's a great feature in Power Point for this called Show and Return, but I can't seem to get it to work in Presenter.

Anyone else had luck with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources