2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2013 2:34 PM by JaredHess

Getting Dynamic Context Sensitive Help API to work with Visual Studio 2012 and 64 bit?

JaredHess Level 1

We have RH 9.

Our developers are working on implementing RH's dynamic CSH API inside of our software product:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WSa7dd8288c271d662-26f4398e12b0c229082-8000. html

The instructions our developer found say:

Call your Help projects with the function RH_ShowHelp. The source code for this function is contained in the support files which you import into your development project. Languages supported are Visual Basic, C/C++, JavaScript, and Java. The files are in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe RoboHelp [version]\CSH API. The files are:

CSH API\RoboHelp_CSH.cpp (C/C++, dependent on the .h)

CSH API\RoboHelp_CSH.h (C/C++, dependent on the .cpp)

I zipped up the CSH API from my RH 9 version and sent it to the developer. We're using Visual Studio 2012.

But now the dev is asking, "Is there a newer version? This one doesn't compile in win32 without me making some tweaks, and doesn't work at all in x64..." and "Is RoboHelp10 an option? 9 doesn't seem VS2012 compatible or x64 compatible."

Does anyone know if there are there is a later version of the API available that works for 64-bit / VS 2012?