This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
you can use a stage event to detect window resizing and then code the response you want.
1. What is a stage event.
2. How would I go about coding that?
3. Where can I find the reference and examples for that?
4. Will that help with different resolutions as well?
1. check the flash help files under the stage class.
2. i can't tell you because i don't know if you're using as2 or as3. in both cases, it's explained in the help files.
3. the help files
4. you can use the capabilites class to access information about a user's screen resolution.
Do you know this stuff by heart or are you looking it up somewhere? If you are looking it up, let me know how you are searching... If you know it by heart....WOW!!
I am programming in AS3 strict mode.
I am checking out the help files now.
Thanks for the insight.
you're welcome. (and i know that stuff from memory, but i often refer to the help files for memory refreshing.)