Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ati radion 9250 hardware acceleration youtube full screen

May 17, 2013 May 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having trouble with playing youtube vidoe fullscreen sometiems. it is a black screen. other times seems to work but useing cpu even though hardware acceleration is on. hardware acceleration works when vidoe is small. what is going on and how to fix?

my comptuer

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/TF4LbAPK6G1iVGbfUrP33pT

i have flash 11.7.700.202

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I'd recommend updating to the latest ATI drivers if possible.  If that does help, see if disabling hardware acceleration makes a difference:

Windows: how do I update the device driver for my video/display adapter?

How do I disable or enable hardware acceleration?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have it. i don't see hardware acceleration in it. i can disable it in flash settings for youtube but why should i have too? this should work with it on.

this is the driver i got. http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/radeon-prer300-xp.aspx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those drivers are 7 years old.  It's very possible that they shipped with a bug that wasn't exposed since Flash wasn't using the GPU at that time.  Were you able to get previous versions of Flash Player working with your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah. i just got the driver yesterday and fotget if i was useing hardware acceleration or not before though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines