2 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2013 11:14 PM by Genevieve Laroche

How do I attach an html file within a form?

DemWomenGBR Level 1

Our organization's website has a page where people can sign up as members. We have five membership forms within Adobe's FormCentral to handle our six levels of membership. I need to introduce a "Buy Now" button in these files to take a new member to an Autorize.net site to accept their credit card. The button is in html. How can I introduce this button into the forms? It is only available as html not as a picture. Please help.

• 1. Re: How do I attach an html file within a form?
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>I need to introduce a "Buy Now" button in these files to take a new member to an Autorize.net site to accept their credit card

Unfortunately, FormsCentral does not provide you the capability of adding a custom button in the form, in your case a "Buy Now" button.

There are few workarounds that you could try though:

(1) Choose a location where you think "Buy Now" best fits into your FormsCentral form, then add a "Formatted Text" field there.  Add a Hyperlink into the formatted text field, go to Design Tab/main menu Insert/Link.  The Link Text will be "Buy Now" and the URL will be url to your Authorize.net site (you can change the Link Text font properties via the toolbar). Now, your form filler, will be able to click this link and a new window will open with Authorize.net site.

(2) or, you could workaround the web page of your organization, in such a way that your 'Buy Now' button is done on your organizational html page rather than in the actual Formscentral forms where you collect membership data.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Lucia

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How do I attach an html file within a form?
            Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

Also, if you have a paid account you might want to check out our PayPal integration : http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-1632