• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I want to watch a YouTube video, I have to install Adobe Flash Player Plugin. What to do

New Here ,
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I want to watch a You Tube video or something else wich requires Adobe Flash Player, I get the message the Adobe Flash Player Plugin is missing and I have to install it. But the thing is I already installed it, many times.

So I searched the Internet for solutions and I discovered many others were also having the problem, but I didn't find any solution. I did try many things that were suggested on forums:
- I uninstalled it and re-installed it again

- I did a complete clean uninstall and re-installed it again

- I even re-installed all my browsers

...but nothing seems to work. I'm having this problem for about 2 weeks now and it's really getting on my nerves. No one on the web seems to know a solution. What am I supposed to do now?

Extra info:

- Adobe Flash Player version: 11

- Browser: Opera, IE9

Yours sincerely!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opera: check if the Shockwave Flash plugin is enabled.

IE9 does not use the plugin, but the ActiveX Control; do you have it installed?  If yes, check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines