• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Up to date" says the Application Manager, but the software isn't installed.

Explorer ,
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Production suite a while back and decided to change to a subscription. Had it for the past three months but never bothered updating my software. I attempted to update my software today but it kept coming up with an error message in the application manager. I contacted an adobe representative and was told in order to update my software I'd have to uninstall and reinstall the entire production suite so that it's registerred as a subscription software and not to my old serial. I uninstalled all my adobe products and now when I go into the Application Manager it simply tells me "Up to date", so I can't even reinstall anything. Just to be clear, before I deleted these software, they all had notifications saying they needed to be updated. I am using the Mac OS. When I deleted the software I did indeed uninstall it, not just remove the icons. I emptied the trash to permanently remove the files.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Victoria please also see Creative Cloud AAM lists Applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, then try again

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Victoria please also see Creative Cloud AAM lists Applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines