2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2013 9:48 PM by sampath.c

Removing unwated names & comments

sampath.c Level 1

Hi,

I have been having some offensive comments on some of my theme . They are Unpleasant & rude . I would like to know a way on how to delete them. They give me a bad impression.

My name has also been used in an offensive way in a theme as well. I have already reported it & would like know how i take further action on this. How do they (adobe) give us feedback on reported concern?

Please can any one  help me.

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Removing unwated names & comments
          Dave E Employee Moderator

Hi Sampath,

Sorry to hear about the offensive comments.  I'll make sure the abuse reports you submitted get addressed.

And, I'll add your idea to enable theme authors to delete comments to the "new feature" requests. 

Dave

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Removing unwated names & comments
            sampath.c Level 1

Hi Dave,

If they (Adobe)enable theme authors can delete comments as a new feature, it's a very good for all creative & daily kuler users. i'll hope they(adobe) doing this ASAP. i think adobe will get a action for reported concerns to cheking those offensive comments & theme.

If we online on kuler, if we can chat with other online kuler users, it's can be very helpful on kuler. i

Suggest this for adobe kuler as a new feature.

Thank you for your helpful reply.

sampath.