This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
Another issue I just noticed is that when I published a theme my tags changed completely.
The theme is ml167.
Can you give a few details: What is your browser/OS? And when it won't let you "save or publish new changes," what happens--do you get an error msg and what does it say? Does it freeze up? This will help us track it down.
If anyone else is experiencing this, please give your browser/OS and describe the steps to reproduce.
It does exactly what I wrote in my first post on here step for step. It IS strange...
Click save (when I edit), and it just reverts back to its previous colors. In other words it will not take the edit, give no error messages - nada.
When publsihing a new one it happens sporadically... Click publish and it just goes back to my user folder, in other words the page does not take a thing.
I did notice after, a kuler klash message. But that is not while performing the above tasks.
I've been getting the problem as well.
OS: XP and XP Pro
Browser: Firefox 220.127.116.11
It's erratic, but here's the latest occurrence on some test sets:
1. created and saved test1 : OK
2. opened, edited, renamed, resaved test1 : Showed original saved version
3. created and saved test2: both test1 and test2 now displayed OK
4. edited test2 and resaved : OK
5. created and saved test3 : set didn't display on MyKuler at all; however, when I went back after ca. 10 minutes and refreshed MyKuler, the set was there
Similar tings have been happening with older saved files, new files, files stored in my save tray. Often a problem will fix itself after a few minutes if I refresh. Other times not. Erratic is the word!
Hope that helps....
Exactly what james wrote. He explained it so much better than I did.
I am also having publishing issues. For the past two days, at least, themes that I publish stay in my private kuler, instead of the publicly shared space. I've published before, so this is a new glitch. In addition, I'm having the problem where colors drop off the theme and words drop out of the tags. I've tried publishing from two different computers with different browsers and OS and am having the same issues with each. I'm using Firefox 18.104.22.168, Windows XP Pro, SP2 on one computer and Windows Vista, IE 7 on the other. Thanks for your help on this.
Hi, I will follow up on the bug report. Thanks for the additional info.