0 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2013 12:01 AM by NicoSpark

Flash Builder 4.7 licence activation

NicoSpark

Hello,

My company bought a flash builder 4.7 premium licence, but apparently it doesn't work...

I created a small projet to test and add that piece of code to see if it's ok :

protected function applicationCompleteHandler(event:FlexEvent):void

{

/*

Many features require a Flash Builder Pro (Premium) license to function properly (i.e. automation)

The LicenseUser class registers a handler (LicenseHandler) to be called if a Flash Builder Pro license is NOT present;

if a Flash Builder Pro license IS present, then the compiler will remove the LicenseHandler class for the SWF

*/

if (Class(this.systemManager.getDefinitionByName("licence.LicenseHandler")))

{

Alert.show("This SWF was compiled WITHOUT a Flash Builder Pro license")

}

else

{

Alert.show("This SWF was compiled WITH a Flash Builder Pro license")

}

}

[RequiresLicense("mx.fbpro", handler="licence.LicenseHandler")]

public class LicenseUser

{

public function LicenseUser()

{

}

}

public class LicenseHandler

{

public function LicenseHandler()

{

}

}

It's a piece of code we can find on some forum and works for some people.

But the message which is displayed is always the first one => "This SWF was compiled WITHOUT a Flash Builder Pro license"

I found that page (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-builder/kb/flex-automation-issues-flash-builder.html) to replace the licence.jar but it still doesn't work...

The profiler doesn't work either...

Have you got any ideas please ?

Thanks.