• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start-up Doing Nothing

May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First I want to say that this has been one of the most difficult support systems I've ever had to attmpt to navigate, an email address would be so much easier!

I've downloaded the file needed but I've since been unable to run the installation, it says that it runs and installs but nothing actually happens. I'm using Windows 8 and haven't have a problem with any other files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the support system may be difficult to navigate, but you're not making it easy for people to help you, either. What product are you actually referring to? What have you downloaded? What does happen when "nothing actualyl happens"? You need to explain better and provide a lot more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this was under a the Digital Editions catagory since I had to go though that to post to begin with.

It's Digital Editions I'm trying to install, I've downloaded the installer and once it runs and says the installation was compleat nothing actually happens. Digital Editions hasn't been installed, running the installtion does nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines