変更前

1.jpg

8.1で書き出し(保存)のサイズの調整が行なえるようになりました。

2.jpg

とても嬉しいです。

しかし、前の設定がデフォルトに残っていてもいいのではないかと思いました。

3.jpg

もう一つはカラースペース(Color Space)の疑問。

カラースペースの所にソフト校正が入るようですね。こちらも希望していたので、大変に嬉しいです。しかしまだ動いていませんので、正しく判断出来ませんので、表示から見てとれる想像で感想を書 きます。質問でもあります。

「ワークフローオプション」は調整作業と保存(書き出し)の両方の設定を兼ねています。Lightroomと違って保存ダイアログには「カラースペース」を指定する所がありません。

したがって今回見えるソフト校正の為の「プリントプロファイル等」を指定する所が、作業・運用さる為の標準規格のカラースペースと同じ場所では作業としては色飽和(クリッピング)などの差を見 れませんし、間違えてプリントプロファイルを埋め込む形で画像保存(書き出し)をしてしまうのでは?と思いましたので、メールさせて頂きました。

*イメージ含む(変更点がソフト校正であれば標準規格のカラースペースとは別にプロファイルをあてがえるようにしてもらいたい。

4.jpg

上の画像はCameraRAW8.1から。保存オプションにはカラースペースの指定する所等変更はなし。ワークフローオプションで、カラースペースの部分に変更があるのでしょうか?その際、例 えばsRGBにチェックが入ったまま、さらに別にCMYKやプリントプロファイルがあてがえればとても良いのですが。

もちろん、こちらの勘違いでソフト校正をあてても間違いなく、「sRGB」や「AdobeRGB」で保存(書き出し)が出来れば何も問題はありません。

検証する事が出来ませんので、確認も出来ず想像でお話させて頂きました。

いずれにせよ、今度の変更は本当に嬉しく、日本のCameraRAWユーザーもとても喜んでいます。

• 1. Re: Camera Raw 8.1 Betaの感想
          Level 5

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

Impressions of 8.1 Beta Camera Raw

May 21, 2013 7:06 AM

Tags: # Camera_raw

I tried came out in Adobe Labs the other day, "Camera RAW 8.1 Beta".

We think if you can tell a little that you feel toward the final version.

I was very pleased the newly changed to "Workflow Options".

Change before

1.jpg

Now that can be adjusted for the size of the write (save) in 8.1.

2.jpg

I am very happy.

However, I thought the previous setting and or not than they can remain in the default.

3.jpg

Another question of color space (Color Space).

Software calibration seems to enter at the color space. This place had been so desired, it is very glad to. However, because it's not working yet, we can not judge correctly, write your impressions in the imagination that can be seen from the display. Is also a question.

"Workflow Options" doubles as both settings of (writing) and saving adjustment work. There is no place you want to specify a "color space" in the Save As dialog Unlike Lightroom.

Therefore place to appoint for soft proofing to be able to see this time "Print profile, etc." is not look at the difference color saturation, such as (clipping) and as a work in the same location as the color space of a standard for monkey work and operation The N, by the end up the (export) image storage in the form of embedding the print profile by mistake? So I thought, I was allowed to e-mail.

* I want you to be that Ategae profile in addition to the color space of the standard, including image (changes if it is soft proofing.

4.jpg

The above image from CameraRAW8.1. No such change where you want to specify the color space to store option. The workflow options, or you think there is a change to part of the color space? At that time, I would check very good example is still in the sRGB, CMYK or print profile Once that Ategae further apart.

Of course, no doubt even rely on soft proofing in the misunderstanding of this place, there's nothing wrong (write) If you can save or "sRGB" and "AdobeRGB".

That it can not be used to verify, I was allowed to speak in the imagination is not can also check.

In any case, this time of change is really pleased, CameraRAW users in Japan are also very happy.

• 2. Re: Camera Raw 8.1 Betaの感想
            Michelle Qi Adobe Employee

Hi,

We have a few questions and our Japanese Engineer helped us posting it in Japanese below. You could also email us directly: mqi@adobe.com<mailto:mqi@adobe.com> and aksherry@adobe.com<mailto:aksherry@adobe.com>. Thank you!

フィードバックを有り難うございます。

ACR 8.1 でファイルを開ける時のことですが、PSCS6、PSCCまたはその他のどのCCの製品をご利用されているのでしょうか?また、一番下のスクリーンショットですが、次回のACR のバージョンでご期待されている機能のモックアップのものでしょうか?

以上よろしくお願いします。

ミシェル