1 Reply Latest reply on May 21, 2013 12:14 PM by shadowfax007

Google Chrome Frame problems

shadowfax007 Level 1

Hi all-

I'm on the verge of finally finishing my main website using Edge for the smart phones, tablets and desktop versions!

I have one small "Quirk".

I tried to set the Google Chrome Frame to display as both an "Overlay" and an "iFrame" prompt but get the following errors when trying to install:

This first one is the first error message I get when clicking on the button to install:

- BTW - This was a very simple test animation with nothing fancy.

gChrome2.gif

And this is the error I get when clicking on the link from the first error (open this content in a new window).

gChrome1.gif

If someone has a minute, or experience doing this, could the confirm that this actually works as expected.

I am running Windows XP via Parrallels on a Mac, so it is conceivable that is the problem.

I WAS, however, able to go to Googles page and install the plugin from there - and it works beautifully!!!

Thanks!

James

• 1. Re: Google Chrome Frame problems
          shadowfax007 Level 1

Also, One quick question:

I have the site already uploaded but for reasons that aren't important, I'd rather not upload the entire site again (about 10 pages).  Is there a particular file that this code goes into (the Google Chrome Frame) that I could publish one page and just upload that page (one of the js pages, perhaps?)

Thanks!

James