2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2013 4:32 PM by gobruins1

URL Activation

gobruins1

How do I activate my personal URL so others can type it and see my albums. I have sent the URL via email and they can see my album this way, however, I want my personal URL to made available to all contacts. When I type in my own URL nothing comes up. I already checked off Public View in Gallery and checked off my albums Share. What else do I need to do?

• 1. Re: URL Activation
          Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Currently, Revel does not have the ability to have personal URLS. This has been requested by many other users as a future feature request. I will add a vote for you for this future improvement feature. You won't be able to type in your own personal url like you had with Photoshop.com

Please see our FAQ Forum post "How do I share my photos in Revel" http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1157995?tstart=0 as there are screen shots to show you how to share your images with others on other devices too.

When sharing your links you can choose to turn off "Allow downloads" which prevents others from downloading your images

let me know if you have other questions

Scott

• 2. Re: URL Activation
            gobruins1 Level 1

Thanks for the advice