1 Reply Latest reply on May 27, 2013 5:02 PM by Sham HC

Extending ProfileImages.java for custom selectors

Mshajiahmed Level 4

I am trying to extend ProfileImages servlet from /libs/foundation/src/impl/src/main/java/com/day/cq/wcm/foundation/profile/impl/ProfileIma ges.java

and bundling as an OSGI service.

I have the following annotations

@Component(immediate=true)

@SlingServlet(

resourceTypes = {"nt:file"},

methods = {"GET"},

selectors = {"adjust","adjust.small"},

extensions = {"res", "jpg", "png", "gif"}

)

I see my service in bundles and Services in OSGI console. However it is not doing as ProfileImages servlet used to do

ProfileImages create the thumbnail if we invoke the following URL

http://localhost:4502/content/dam/geometrixx/portraits/scott_reynolds.jpg.prof.thumbnail.1 00.100.jpg

If my servlet is invoke, I should get the same response

http://localhost:4502/content/dam/geometrixx/portraits/scott_reynolds.jpg.adjust.small.100 .100.jpg

However I am getting is 404 which is from the DefaultGetServlet

It seems that Sling servet is not able to resolve my servlet

One thing I need to know is how to get my service updated in

Apache Sling Servlet Resolverorg.apache.sling.servlets.resolver

My servlet is doing the same thing as the following service in  sling servlet resolver

Service ID 843    Types: org.apache.sling.api.resource.ResourceProvider

Description: ServletResourceProvider for Servlets at [/libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof/thumbnail.gif.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof.gif.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof/thumbnail.res.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof.jpg.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof.png.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof/thumbnail.png.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof/thumbnail.jpg.servlet, /libs/foundation/components/primary/nt/file/prof.res.servlet]

My service should be listed in sling resolver  with id and something like

...../adjust.small.jpg.servlet, ..../adjust.res.servlet

Is there any configurations I have to do to get my service in  over resource resolver?