New Here ,
May 22, 2013 May 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using windows7 family premium version

internet explorer 10 last version 10.0.5

exploitation system 64 bytes

flash player verson 11..700.202 the latest one

So as i say can't watch video and play games that require flash player, they keep asking me to install flashplayer... i did everything i read in the forums, unistall it, clean the memory, reinstall it, disabe active x etc... but still have the problem.

More specific about my problem is that: let's say that i'm trying to look at you tutorial video under thi forum  Re: How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player? i'm just seeing a black screen.  So I'm able to guess where is the play button so when i push on that place, i can hear the sound of that video.  Second step guessing where is the  enlarge  button, and when the screen is enlarged, magic i can see and hear the video.... So you figure that it's impossible to use my computer like that and guess right all the time, so....

Second fact, it seems that bug happened after an update (windows or explorer) and i even talk with a microsott tech who was not able to resolve it... But if i'm  undoning  the update and go back to a prior image, i have no problems with flash player anymore... it' been moths that i'm delaying my updates cause i cannot find any solutions.... So Please please please, help me .... don't know what's the problem is and i'm not a pro, don't know what to do.  (Excuse my english it's my second language)

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, well i'm not able to see it and not even hear it this time... but would love to...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

i've finaly could hear what it was and i did redo all the steps you propose but i have done all this already.  I've been looking around on the internet and it seems that a lot of people are having the same problem.  So what do you think is it internet explorer, adobe flash player or windos 7 the problem? 

Any other suggestions for me, really desesperate now lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you have enabled the Shockwave Flash add-on, and you have disabled ActiveX Filtering, and sites still ask you to install Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2013 May 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I'd try is updating your video driver.

Windows: how do I update the device driver for my video/display adapter?

If you still have problems and since you're using Windows 7 x64, please check to see if you have the following Windows update installed:

KB2670838 – Platform Update for Windows 7 x64

If so, please uninstall it and try Flash Player out again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2015 May 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I add video from youtube to my site. But it play in Mozila Firefox. Firefox is blooking flash player and i can not update.

Help me.

this is my site:

[link removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines