2 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2013 2:26 PM by sawdeanz

    Error on Export

    sawdeanz

      No amount of searching has helped me thus far. I have been working on a project and having finished went to export but get the following error as soon as I hit the export button.

       

      Premiere Pro has encountered an error.

      [/Pendrell64/shared/adobe/MediaCore/ASL/Foundation/Make/Mac/../../Src/Mac/MacFile.cpp-1083 ]

       

      Upon hitting continue Premiere Crashes.

       

       

      Adobe also is giving me errors following that may or may not be related. When I follow the file path it isn't there.

       

       

      An unspecified error occured while performing a conform action on the following file: /users/"myname"/library/application support/adobe/common/media cache files/"file name"

       

       

       

       

      This happens in Encoder as well.

       

      All my other projects will export without error.

       

      The only thing unique about this project is that it originated from a CS6 project file on a windows computer, but I have had no other issues.

       

      I have a imac running 10.8.3

      2.66 ghz intel core 2 duo

      4gb 1067 mhz ddr3

       

      Adobe Premiere 5.0.4

        • 1. Re: Error on Export
          Bruce Bullis Adobe Employee

          What export preset are you using?

          • 2. Re: Error on Export
            sawdeanz Level 1

            In response to bbb_999

             

            It happened with just about anything I tried. It also only affected one sequence, other sequences in the same project seemed to export fine.

             

            As for an update for future people with a similar problem: I talked to adobe customer service (which I was quite impressed with their patience etc.) and after trying everything I think they talked to a higher up before we learned that it must be a corrupted file or a missing camera file (as in the footage was there but other files the camera puts on the computer were missing). The workaround was to import the project into After Effects and export it from there, as it uses a different method of encoding and doesn't need all of the original camera files. The moral of the story is that with certain camcorders that aren't "drag and drop" like my jvc hm150, make sure to use adobe to capture the footage. My problem was I didn't have the camera I just copied the files from another computer.