2 Replies Latest reply on May 23, 2013 10:04 AM by Brian Havlin

Transfer form to my paid account

JennPWisco81

I created a form at work and wasn't aware that I needed to sign up for the free FormsCentral account through my Adobe ID so I signed in with my work email. How do I transfer this form to my paid FormsCentral account??

• 1. Re: Transfer form to my paid account
          JennPWisco81 Level 1

I figured it out. I made myself a co-author from the free subscription, logged into my paid subscription (and saw that being made co-author of a form uses up one of your alotted monthly form creations???....ridiculous).....duplicated the form I made myself co-author of (which used up another alotted form creation...so now I'm down from 5 alotted forms to 3 forms) making me author of the copy.

• 2. Re: Transfer form to my paid account
            Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

Yes, that's the recommended approach to transferring a form between accounts. Having a form shared with you, in any role, should not count against your quota. In the screenshot below, you can see a user with 2 forms, only one was authored by the user. The quota message at the bottom of the dashboard shows that only one of the 5-form quota has been used.

What do you see on your system that suggests the shared form is counting toward your quota?

Regards,

Brian

dashboard.png