1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2013 1:54 PM by the_wine_snob



      I need to transfer hi8 Sony tapes to elements 11. Do I need extra. Hardware

        • 1. Re: nightguy2000
          the_wine_snob Level 9

          Welcome to the forum.


          Is this analog Hi8, or Digital8 - some use those two terms interchangeably, but they are not the same.


          For analog Hi8, you will need an A-D (Analog to Digital) device, and the recommendation is to use a bridge, like one of the Grass Valley/Canopus units, and not something like a dazzle, or one of many capture cards. This article goes into more detail: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3748554#3748554


          Good luck,



          1 person found this helpful