1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2013 10:02 PM by the_wine_snob

RE: Mr. Bill Hunt

animationlife Level 1

I would like to thank the Adobe forum for having such a great person in this Forum.

Mr. Bill Hunt. He has been such a great job, helping everyone, not only in Photoshop forum, But also in other Adobe products Forum.

I think we are very Lucky to have Mr. Bill Hunt in our Forum.

Once again I have to thank Mr. Bill Hunt for all the helps he has done for everyone in this forum.

simon.

• 1. Re: RE: Mr. Bill Hunt
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Wow, I am blushing.

Thank you for the kind words, but I would be remiss if I did not tip my hat to all of the very helpful people in each of the various Adobe forums. I draw my inspiration from them, and from those, who went before them.

I started back in the NNTP-only days, and even before Adobe was directly involved in an Adobe new group. I went there, seeking help for many things, and received it, over and over again. I began paying back, and that continued from NNTP to HTTP, and what we now know as the Adobe Forums. Still, my main purpose here is to learn, and then to help.

Your comments are greatly appreciated, but so many others deserve them more. I am not worthy.

Good luck,

Hunt