Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF10 install on win2k8 with Plesk - websites won't resolve

May 24, 2013 May 24, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to get any of my ColdFusion websites to resolve on a new server Windows 2008 R2 server (IIS 7.5) with Plesk.  The issue appears to be permission issues between CF and Plesk but I cannot figure them out for the life of me.  I have run and re-run the web server configuration manager about 15 times as administrator.    I have the most recent hotfixes installed.  I was able to get the CF Administrator to load on the default website, but none of the other domains. Even having done so I have had to create the Jakarta and CFIDE directories manually on the other domains.  So I suspect this is a signe of a permission issue.  What permisison settings do I need to put in place so that Plesk and CF10 play well together?

I am getting the following generic error.

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I get this even when trying to load a jpg file.

Chad

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2013 May 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chad,

I guess if there is any permission issue then you will get Access denied when accessing the Application page, however if you can enable the robust debugging so you can check the complete error msg. So enable the debug info and share the screenshot here, Also you can test with a simple cfm page which doesn't have any dependency with you App and see if ColdFusion can server it.

Regards,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation