2 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2013 7:28 PM by jdrcsa1011

just one form

jdrcsa1011

can i buy just one form, save it to my computer, open and edit in PDF, and use multipule times?

• 1. Re: just one form
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

I'm not sure if you are trying to collect data with your form or just create a form that people can fill out and print, email, mail or fax to you.

The shorter answer:

Unless you have Acrobat Pro XI you won't be able to create PDFs for free and you can't pay for just one PDF form.

You will need to get a paid account to create your PDF (or buy Acrobat Pro XI).

You can cancel your FormsCentral subscription anytime.

Once you cancel your subscription though you may not be able to collect data via FormsCentral with that form anymore.

The longer answer:

If you have Acrobat XI you can create as many PDF file you want with FormsCentral for Acrobat (which comes with Acrobat XI).

But if you want to collect data via FormsCentral then you can collect data with one PDF form with the free account and multiple forms with a paid account.

If you don't have Acrobat XI and have a free subscription to FormsCentral you won't be able to create a PDF but you will be able to create one HTML form which will collect data via FormsCentral.

If you don't have Acrobat XI and have a paid subscription to FormsCentral you can create a PDF for each form in your account (max of 5 forms in the basic plan, unlimitted form for the plus plan). Each PDF can be used to collect data or not.

In all cases where you can create a PDF you can save the PDF on your computer, open it and make some modifications to it (see http://forums.adobe.com/message/5330486#5330486 for more information)

As long as you keep a paid account you can use the PDF to collect data via FormsCentral. If you cancel you paid subscription then you might not be able to collect data via FormsCentral with all your PDF

Hope this helps

Gen

• 2. Re: just one form
            jdrcsa1011 Level 1

thanks for the info. this is just a list of supplies of procedures at work. not sent to anyone, just for me.