2 Replies Latest reply on May 25, 2013 8:36 PM by Mylenium

    Could someone please identify this effect?




      In this video at 1:15 there is a horizontal wave effect, how could I achieve this same effect? I am pretty new to AE so a decent explanation would be appreciated.


      Thanks in advance.