• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe Servers

New Here ,
May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've just recently purchased Abode Illustrator through the creative cloud and have for the last three days not been able to install my product. I keep getting an "adobe server can not be reached" error. I've tried a few of the solutions listed here in the discussions but none seem to work at all. I've attached the URL of my log below which I'm hoping can help with this. I highly doubt I'm having firewall / router troubles as I never have problems with other online services but you never know.

https://creative.adobe.com/share/4ac86ce5-472b-403b-b813-c9699d515eae

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

Turns out trying to install to the default location was causing issues. I have an admin account so maybe there was some corruption in the original attempt or something, installed now and working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out trying to install to the default location was causing issues. I have an admin account so maybe there was some corruption in the original attempt or something, installed now and working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you solve the problem? To what place did you install the apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines