2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2007 3:01 AM by faziz

Help With MXMLC Ant task

fcruz.primatics
      Hello all. I've been using the MXMLC servlet compiler that comes with the fds-tomcat tutorial. I have recently tried to compile with MXMLC using the ant task. The application compiles the swf correctly except it cant seem to find the spring services I had configured.

[MessagingError message='Unknown destination 'xxxxx'.']

Now, when I go and try to get the servlet to compile it; ie: Bringing up the MXML file from the web browser, it works fine. Can Anybody identify what i'm doing wrong?
        • 1. Re: Help With MXMLC Ant task
          faziz
          Adding to the original post, does the mxmlc compiler require any configuration\parameters to be passed on to, for a Flex Data Services based application?
          • 2. Re: Help With MXMLC Ant task
            faziz Level 1
            Hey
            After scratching my head for couple hours and wrestling with the FDS configuration I have managed to get the application going. Here is my ant target

<taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="${file.flexTasks.jar}" />

<mxmlc file="${flex.main.file}" keep-generated-actionscript="true"
            use-network="true" output="${flex.output.file}"
            as3="true" es="false"
            benchmark="true" debug="true"
            optimize="true" services="${file.flex.services.conf}"
            context-root="/analytics" strict="true" >
            <!--Third party classes -->
            <compiler.library-path dir="${flex.user.classes.dir}" append="true">
            <include name="Cairngorm.swc" />
            <include name="CairngormEnterprise.swc" />
            </compiler.library-path>

<!--XDoclet generated DTOs -->
            <compiler.source-path path-element="${flex.actionscript.output.dir}"/>
            </mxmlc>