1 Reply Latest reply on May 27, 2013 2:50 AM by Mylenium

I switched to cs6 now my actions icon is gone and can't click on them. Please help!

tess65

I switched from cs5 to cs6  and now all my actions are no longer have the actions icon.  I can only upload through photoshop and am no longer able to double click the icon to open.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  Even my backup files have all lost the actions icon.  Thank you so much.

• 1. Re: I switched to cs6 now my actions icon is gone and can't click on them. Please help!
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nothing to do with Photoshop. File associations are handled by your operating system. if you are on Windows, you should be asked with which program to open the files when you double-click. if that's not the case, you can use right-click --> Open with.... You may have to eradicate the faulty existing file association first using Extras --> Folder Options in the Windows Explorer view. On Mac you need to set the default program to open a file with also using a righ-click and then picking a program on the Get Info panel.

Mylenium