3 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2013 12:36 AM by Mylenium

    Minipulating a Photoshop effect


      Ive made something in photoshop that ide like to know if I could recreate it in AE.



      (Where I got it: http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photoshop-text/text-effects/light-burst/)


      I was wondering if there was a text effect where I could create the same thing, except be able to adjust the direction using a keyframe.


      i hope im clear...