E-commerce web form recurring payment

New Here ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In this tutorial--

http://bcgurus.com/tutorial/how-to-create-business-catalyst-payment-forms

I learned how to create a payment form. But there's no option on the form builder for recurring billing cycle.  Can I add that option for monthly payment somehow?  Please help.  Thank you!

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do that on the product itself. Under its Cycle bit.

Note: You can only use this if your seamless payment gateway supports recuring Billing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liam,

Yes, I realize I can do that on the product.  However, I am creating a payment form with an amount that will be entered by the user.  (A monthly donation form.)  That's why I am using a web form.

Or if we can create a recurring product with "name your own price" kind of deal, that would work too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To do that use secure zones. Assign them to a zone and have a monthly fee associated with that. It does not have to be a functional login area but you use the ability to do the reciting from that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines