0 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2013 4:58 AM by manmathan_k

keep track of current slide and total slides from home-made Presentations deployed in Connect?

manmathan_k

I need to integrate with Adobe Presenter and find out the current slide number and total number of slides.

The Adobe Presenter Powerpoint presentation need to be deployed in Adobe Connect with all its proprietary tracking mechanism working without any hindrance.

The idea is to create and embed home-made flash as a swf-file into the Powerpoint presentation. Inside this swf-file it should be possible to track slide event/information using ActionScript.

Inside this swf-file, I will use ExternalInterface javascript api to do changes to the html document the adobe presenter Powerpoint presentation  embedded in by Adobe Connect.

How is this possible. Please provide any API information and/or code example.

Alternative is to inject javascript from this swf-file, such that the injected javascript can track current slide and total number of slides by accessing the presenter flash/movie object.

I am using Adobe Connect 8, Adobe Presenter 8 and Flash Professional CS 6.