7 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2013 2:19 PM by dreamless1234

    weird ripple effect on blur




      system spec's


      Intel dual core 1.85ghz

      3gb Ram

      video card : geforece 7300gt

      windows 7




      So my main problem is a weird looking ripple effect i get on blurred picture !

      When i use a big soft brush or blur something it has like all kind of rings eround it !

      i sometimes see them on video to and on pictures already out there!


      i mainly ask here because i use photoshop alot and would love if someone knows how to fix it !

      here is a picture of it http://i.imgur.com/4UtCkX1.jpg

      as you can see it almost looks like a painting !

      i would love a good answer for this

      so thank you in advance