7 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2013 6:13 PM by the_wine_snob

Subscribing to Revel

draven234

If I subscribe to Revel, will I have access to the downloadable content of photoshop premiere elements 10? If not, how can I get access to the downloadable content?

• 1. Re: Subscribing to Revel
          Brett N Adobe Employee

There is no connection between Revel and the Downloadable content for Premiere Elements.

Just visit this link:

http://www.adobe.com/special/premiereel/downloads/

• 2. Re: Subscribing to Revel
            the_wine_snob Level 9

As Brett mentions, Revel does not have any Additional Functional Content.

Once, with Photoshop.com Plus (a subscription service, that was replaced by Adobe Revel), there was a little bit of additional material. I think that Photoshop.com Plus might have been around until PrE 10, though it could have been discontinued by PrE 9.

Now, there is a series of Menu Sets, Titles, stock video, etc., at Muvipix.com. I would take a look at what they have, and if interested, think about a subscription to that site. Those Premiere Elements items are available for sale, but if one wants many, the the subscription is a better way to go, as then they will ALL be free.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 3. Re: Subscribing to Revel
              draven234 Level 1

Where would I find the content for sale?

• 4. Re: Subscribing to Revel
                the_wine_snob Level 9

I would start here: http://www.muvipix.com/products.php Lots of stuff available, including original music.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 5. Re: Subscribing to Revel
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

draven234

Do you mean the specific content that is part of the Premiere Elements 10 purchase? Or, additional content beyond that?

Brett N seems to have given you the link for the "free" source  to answer your question

access to the downloadable content of photoshop premiere elements 10

That link is your access to the downloadable content of Premiere Elements 10. There is no content for Photoshop Elements. Even if you purchased the boxed version of Photoshop Elements 10 bundled with Premiere Elements 10, the Content disc that comes with that relates only to Premiere Elements 10 content of Movie Themes, menu templates, title templates,....

ATR

• 6. Re: Subscribing to Revel
                    draven234 Level 1

Yes, I am referring to the content when you click on instant movie, it has the blue stripe in the upper right corner. I have most of the content from the content disc  but there are several that say they need to be downloaded. For example, Yearbook, Primetime, picture cube and scary Halloween. 

• 7. Re: Subscribing to Revel
                      the_wine_snob Level 9

That previewed content WAS part of the Photoshop.com Plus subscription membership, if I remember my "banner colors" correctly. That was then. I know of no source to such material now, but maybe ATR has a source?

Good luck,

Hunt