3 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2013 8:40 AM by Josh_Corey

Emailing a form

Teacherbear99

I have created a form with fields.  How do I put in an action so the once the form is filled out it will be emailed (or printed) when the users clicks a button?

• 1. Re: Emailing a form
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

Are you using the FormsCentral desktop application included with Adobe Acrobat XI or the FormsCentral web site? 

If you are signed into FormsCentral, either the desktop application or website, you can set up "Email Receipts" (sent to an email address entered into the form by the form filler) and "Notifications" (sent to you when someone completes/submits the form) on the "Options" tab.  Once these are set up, when someone clicks the Submit button an email is sent which can include the form data.

If this is for a PDF or you are using the Desktop application and are not signed into FormsCentral let me know and I can give you further direction.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: Emailing a form
            Teacherbear99

I made the form in acrobat IX and have it up on our Memorial Hall website.  It is for booking rooms in the hall and renting equipment.  Want them to fill it in and have the form sent to me.

Thanks

Alan

• 3. Re: Emailing a form
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

If this is using Acrobat XI and not the included FromsCentral desktop application there is an Acrobat forum here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

But I am happy to help you with more information on this.  Here is a YouTube video tutorial using Acrobat XI, he covers adding an email Submit button in about two minutes, there are lots of tutorials out there but this one is easy to follow:,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jql1wp5Gofs

Thanks,

Josh