• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install adobe flash player

New Here ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

suddenly unable to watch videos. Got a message that I needed to update flash player. Tried to update, goes through the process, gets to the download part and goes to 7% then says download timeout, then jumps to 47%, then the finish button appears. When I click it I get the unsuccessful install page. Tried uninstalling old version and starting over several times, wont work. I am Windows 7 64bit, firefox. Don't know what to do now, confused as to what is happening. Any help would be much appreciated Here's a screen shot of what happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Download and run the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and run the offline installer(s) from http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_hea... (under the heading Progress bar hangs...).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2013 May 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Pat. I had tried this last night and it wouldn't work either. After laptop sitting turned off for the night today it works! Thanks for your advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines