1 Reply Latest reply on May 29, 2013 12:20 PM by j1mmys

How to edit <head> tag for fullscreen presentation

SenTnel1

Hello! I'm making a presentation and as such I would like to open fullscreen in safari. I have read some posts in various places suggesting the use of <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes"> , but for that I have to include the code in the <head> section of the html, and I can't find the way to edit the head within Edge Animate. I tryed editing Edge's resulting .html file, but when I do it manually then my project within Edge gives me errors.

1- How can I insert, within Edge, elements in the head section of the html file?

2- Does anyone knows how can I open a fullscreen (chrome-less, toolbar-less) html5 presentation on an iPad 2?

Thanks a lot!

• 1. Re: How to edit <head> tag for fullscreen presentation
          j1mmys

Hello,

You could add it, as you did, in the final html-file if you are happy with the content and won't need Animate anymore for the specific element you've created. I've only used or rather tried out this app for a couple of days now but that is how I use it.

Since jQuery is included you could try this;

$('head').append("<meta name='apple-web-app-capable' content='yes'>") ;

view the code in 'window -> code' up in the right corner press 'View full code' skimm trough the code and there is a line that says "...Paste code here bla..."

Hope it helps.