I want to know how can i develop this type of movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMmlG6eq_no&feature=fvwp&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGsCOWeM4E&list=PL3F064E0B8C77E532

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GoQg4DSBg

and which software to use for this i want to make it in HD 1008

Thank You

• 1. Re: how can i make this type of HD 1008 Logo Introduction
          Dave LaRonde Level 6

You need to be a LOT more specific in your request.  I saw something like a dozen different techniques in your exzmples, most of which were were created in a true 3D application and not After Effects.

Please tell us which feature you are particularly interested in.  Sadly, no one in this forum has three months to devote to writing a step-by-step description of each technique employed which use something like three different applications.

• 2. Re: how can i make this type of HD 1008 Logo Introduction
            parulvikram Level 1

Hello Dave  Thanks for reply,  i am a graphic designer and my wife is 3d modeling artist,   i am new to this type of examples which i have given you, but can you just let me know which all technologies or which software are used in the development and finally which software combines it to one Hd1008 output , i will be thankful to you for let me know. i have recently bought creative cloud for team and would like to use it at full potential.  it would be nice even if you specify which software does which part, if that does not take lot of your time.  Thank You Dave.   Parul and Vikram

• 3. Re: how can i make this type of HD 1008 Logo Introduction
              Dave LaRonde Level 6

My guess is that since they were all big-time Hollywood animations, they probably worked in Maya for 3D animations and composited in Flame.... both from Autodesk, and both very expensive.

But you could accomplish many of the same things with AE and a freebie 3D application like Blender..not all of them, but most of them.

Now, I am GUESSING.   Hollywood studios don't publish pamphlets with titles like, "How We Did It", enumerating the software and techniques they used.  You must use your best guess.  I've given you mine.  Other people will give you other guesses better suited for Adobe applications.

• 4. Re: how can i make this type of HD 1008 Logo Introduction
                Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

These are created with 3D apps and some good source images or paintings. AE is perfectly capable of duplicating any of these opens if you have some good source footage, some good images, and a 3D app like Blender.

Not one of the examples is an hour project. Most are several days.