Is this a PDF or HTML form? FormsCentral doesn't support "submit by email" but if you generate a PDF from FormsCentral and you don't want FormsCentral to collect the data for you then you can use Adobe Acrobat to add a submit button to your form. You can have the submit button to submit the filled PDF via email. Let me know if you need more information on how to do this.
Actually, I would like to know how to do this, please. And will it transmit the entire form not just the answers, I want the entire form? Also I created a Form thru FormsCentral and was wondering if I can add a field to the Non-Collecting PDF to where people can add their signtures either digital or scanned hand signed signture?
The way to modify the PDF in Acrobat (either to add a signature field or your own submit button) you first need to remove the Reader Extended Right from the FormsCentral Form.
1) Open the form in Acrobat
2) File > Save a Copy
3) Open the copy you just saved
You can now modify this PDF.
To add a submit by email button follow these steps :
1) Go to Tools > Forms > Edit
2) Add New Field > Button
3) Place the button on your form
4) Right click on the button > Properties...
5) Go to the Options Tab and enter a label (e.g. 'Email Form')
6) Go to the Actions Tab
7) In the Select Action dropdown pick "Submit Form" then press "Add..."
8) in the Enter a URL for this link type : "mailto:<your email address>" (without the quotes)
9) Select the "PDF the complete document"
10) Click OK to dismiss the dialog
11) Close the property dialog
12) Click on "Close Form Editing"
To add a signature field look under the "Add New File" dropdown for "Digital Signature" (see step 2 above)
Finally you want to save the PDF with Reader Extended Rights.
1) File > Save As Other... > Reader Exteded PDF > Enable More Tools (includes form fill-in & save)...
You might find more infomation about how to manipulate PDF on the Acrobat > Forms forum :
Hope this helps