5 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2013 12:26 PM by Scott V

Cancelling myAdobeRevel subscription

ronw71854@yahoo.com

I don't own a iOS device and would like to cancel my AdobeRevel subscription right now. How can I do this?

• 1. Re: Cancelling myAdobeRevel subscription
          Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Ron,

If you purchased your Revel subscription thru Adobe.com then you can log in here https://www.adobe.com/account/sign-in.adobedotcom.html to cancel your subscription.

I did check your account information for the migration of your photos as it does show that you were a paid Photoshop.com storage subscriber. This entitles you to a free year of Revel Premium service. This was applied to your account after your Photoshop.com account was migrated. You can still use Adoberevel.com to view, store and share your images with others since you don't own any iOS devices. Is there any aspects or features of the Revel photo cloud service that you do not like? I can answer any questions about the service that you may have about Revel. While Revel offers some of the top features from Photoshop.com, it doesn't offer everything.  We know that can be frustrating.  We are working very hard to deliver more capabilities and expand onto new platforms, devices, and file formats.
          Thanks

Scott

• 2. Re: Cancelling myAdobeRevel subscription
            ronw71854@yahoo.com Level 1

Yes, there is definitely one problem I have with Revel. Family, friends and others can't just simply view my photos unless they have an iOS, iphone or an AdobeRevel account. Now that's the problem I'm having. How do others see my photos if they don't have one of these devices or an AdobeRevel account? I just want people to be able to go online and view my photos. What I liked most about Photoshop ( before Revel ), is that it offered me my own website where people could just view my photos. That's not happening now, and that's what I want. If you cannot offer me such services, then I don't need what you're offering.  

Ron Washington

• 3. Re: Cancelling myAdobeRevel subscription

Ron,

You can share your images in albums with others as they do not need to have Revel though it is a free photo cloud service.

Please see our FAQ Forum post "How do I share my photos in Revel" http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1157995?tstart=0

See the section for Sharing with the web browser.

You will copy the url link of the album.

Here is an example of a album of a few images that I shared with you. Just copy this link and paste it into a browser.

http://adoberevel.com/shares/c8e880c797544c4bb548d920369eac8c

Currently there is not the ability to have a named url like there was in Photoshop.com. This a feature that many users have requested as we have submitted this back to the product team for a future improvement request. I will add a vote for you of this feature request.

Let me know if you have any other questions about Revel. I would be happy to answer them for you.

Thanks

Scott

• 4. Re: Cancelling myAdobeRevel subscription
                ronw71854@yahoo.com Level 1

I'm having second thoughts about canceling my subscription Scott. Did want you advised me to do and it's OK for right now.

Ron Washington

• 5. Re: Cancelling myAdobeRevel subscription

Ron,

You don't have to cancel your account as you have a free year of Revel premium. There will be improvements coming for Revel. If you like to share images with friends and family, it is a great way to show the images to them. If you have a Facebook account or an Android phone you can still upload images to Revel to share them with others. You can always use the free year of service at no charge and then just use Revel for free after that year is up.

Cheers

Scott