• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you include incorrect feedback when reviewing a quiz question?

May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to add Incorrect feedback to a question when a user is reviewing the quiz they took. I can manually type text in to the Incorrect answer text box and it looks fine on the actual slide, but when you publish the file, take the quiz, then review your quiz, the incorrect answer that's being pulled in automatically lays on top of the incorrect feedback text I typed in the text box. On the actual slide, there isn't anywhere that you can adjust the size of the answer box where the answer is being automatically pulled in.

Where would you add incorrect feedback (on quiz review, not on the run-time quiz), so the user gets more than just a generic response of "Your Answer"? I've included some screenshots of what is happening.

I'm working in Presenter 8.0.1 Build 260.

Any help/work around is appreciated!

Presenter.jpg

Thank you!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may change the feedback messages using the following:

1. Open Manage Quiz.

2. Select the Quiz and press Edit

3. There is a button saying "Question Review Messages"

4. Click the button and change the messages. Press ok

5. Publish

You should see the changed review messages.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. What you suggested will edit the global response the user gets for every question. When reviewing the quiz, I'd like to make each question have specific feedback to help the learner understand why the answer is correct/incorrect. I am able to do that, but the box that automatically pulls in the answer covers up the specific feedback I've typed in on the actual question slide.

I can't edit the text box where the answer is automatically displaying as shown in the image, this seems like a bug. Is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2013 Jun 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I understood the problem.

Currently there is no way to change the incorrect feedback message. It is designed this way

During Publish an extra text box is added for the correct\incorrect option and it has a fix position . So your message gets hidden by that additional text box that comes up during review.

It is not seen on the pptx slide while you are editing.

But as a workaround you may do the following:

1. Use line breaker\enter while you type the feedback message to accomodate a big message in 2-3 lines.

2. Still if it do not fit, reduce the font size of the messages. Goto Quiz Manage->Appearance->Change the font and font size for message.

Currently you cannot avaoid getting the fixed space allocated for the feedback option like A, B etc

We will try to address your problem in some next release.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Alpi Agarwal

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources