2 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2013 12:52 PM by Syrax12

Need help with placing Flash animations in Captivate...

Syrax12 Level 1

I have a few short animations I did in Flash that I want to put in Adobe Captivate. They place fine and play fine. But I wanted to know if it is possible to have the last frame of the animation show for the rest of the captivate slide. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Need help with placing Flash animations in Captivate...
          little*big*man

If I place a .swf in a Captivate slide (v5), it allows me to drag the duration of the swf placeholder to be as short or long within the slide duration.  If the swf file's duration is shorter than the Captivate slide's duration, it cuts out after X seconds, but if I drag the swf duration to match the slide, it plays as long as the slide does.  Is that the info you're looking for or is there more to it?

Sean

• 2. Re: Need help with placing Flash animations in Captivate...
            Syrax12 Level 1

The problem is, if I stretch out my animation in Captivate, it just stretches the time it takes to complete, e.g. if I have an animation that takes 1.5sec to complete. I put it into Captivate and stretch it to 20sec, then it just takes 20sec to go from the first to last frame instead of 1.5sec. Basically I want the last frame of the animation to be seen for the duration of the slide. Does that make sense? Oh, and I'm using Captivate 6 and Flash Pro CS6.