2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2013 7:43 AM by A.T. Romano

How can I remove a crossfade from a clip in Premiere Elements?

gerhardmeoller

I can change crossfades, however, I do not know how to remove them completely from a clip. Any help there?

• 1. Re: How can I remove a crossfade from a clip in Premiere Elements?
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Click to select the transition and then press Delete.

• 2. Re: How can I remove a crossfade from a clip in Premiere Elements?
            A.T. Romano Level 7

gerhardmeoller

SG wrote

Click to select the transition and then press Delete.

I suspect he is referring to click on transition to select it and then go to the Edit Menu and hit the Delete option there.

You can also right click the transition, and, from the pop up click on Delete in the list of Delete, Cut, or Copy.

Consider expanding the Timeline with the - + slider to get a better view.

Note that I am addressing your question in terms of the Timeline view (Premiere Elements earlier than 11) and the Expert view (Premiere Elements 11). By any chance are you asking the question from the perspective of the Premiere Elements 11 Quick view or Premiere Elements earlier than 11 Sceneline view?

ATR

Add On...Always good to include Premiere Elements version and on what computer operating system your Premiere Elements is running on and what view is involved.