3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2008 6:05 AM by Victor_Cruz

Fireworks 8 download

pod6
      Where can I download Fireworks 8? I have a key and everything, just no place to download the old version, all I see is Fireworks CS. Also, apparently there is no way to upgrade Fireworks 8 from Studio 8 to Fireworks CS (I don't really use the rest of the programs). I'm a little dissappointed in Adobe on this one.
        • 1. Re: Fireworks 8 download
          Level 7
          pod6 wrote:
          > Where can I download Fireworks 8? I have a key and everything, just no place to
          > download the old version, all I see is Fireworks CS.
          Usually Fireworks 8 books will have a cd with the trial of FW 8 on it. I
          don't know if your Studio 8 serial will work on a stand alone version of
          Fireworks though.

> Also, apparently there is
          > no way to upgrade Fireworks 8 from Studio 8 to Fireworks CS (I don't really use
          > the rest of the programs). I'm a little dissappointed in Adobe on this one.
          >
          You could always call them and plead your case. You might get lucky. :)

SKB
          • 2. Re: Fireworks 8 download
            pod6 Level 1
            Well Studio 8 has Fireworks included with it. I got lucky and found the first CD (I had only managed to find the second one with the serial number on it when I posted this.)

• 3. Re: Fireworks 8 download
              Victor_Cruz
              i can't download Fireworks 8.0 too. I dont have CD with this software and i like use fireworks 8.0. Where can i down it? pleaseeee, help me! i don't want Adobe Fireworks CS.

if possible, send me an e-mail with the link.

Veeeery thank much!
              Victor from Brazil.