4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2013 3:07 PM by Scott V

Missing photo files

Ted Q

The photo files that I had stored on my D Drive disappeared after I uploaded all photos in my Elements software to Revel. How do I get them back? I store all my photos on my D Drive in a file called Photo Library. and in the Photo Library I have separate files for each year (Photos 2009, Photos 2010, etc.)

All these photos have been imported to Elements.

But after uploading the photos from Elements to Revel, my Photo Library disappeared. However, all the photos remain in Elements.

• 1. Re: Missing photo files
          travelerpm@aol.com

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.  MY FOLDERS ARE GONE.  I CANNOT EDIT THEM BECAUSE IT SAYS I HAVE TO EDIT THEM USING

iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Android device

.........................................................................I DO NOT HAVE ANY OF THOSE DEVICES.  THIS IS PISSING ME OFF BIG TIME.  I AM ABOUT TO HAVE A STROKE OVER IT AS I RUN A WEBSITE THAT HAS OVER 7,000 TO 10,000 HITS A MONTH.  ADOBE HAS SCREWED ME UP BIGTIME.

• 2. Re: Missing photo files
            Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hello

Revel does not touch or remove any images from your system. What version of Elements are you using?  Did you try to restore your catalog? When uploading images to Revel, it does not delete the images after the upload is complete. Did you check your recycle bin to see if they located in there?

Scott

• 3. Re: Missing photo files
              travelerpm@aol.com Level 1

Elements 10.  I found all my folders in the library - I had to move them folder at a time..............however................now how do I edit them if photoshop elements is going away?  I do not have

iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Android device

you said your photo files disappeared.  Where did yours go?

• 4. Re: Missing photo files
                Scott V Adobe Employee (Admin)

Pamela,

Photoshop Elements is not going away, the Phoshop.com storage service is being discontinued. You can still edit your photos as before in Photoshop Elements. It was a business decision to close the Photoshop.com storage service. We are working very hard to deliver more capabilities and expand onto new platforms, devices, and file formats. We realize there are some additional features that you would like to see added that don't extend too far beyond this new mission, and we're working diligently to add them to the Adobe Revel experience, including adoberevel.com. There currently is not editing capabilities on Adoberevel.com.

Scott