Exit

Links broken to RJ Jacquez videos

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2013 Jun 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page:

http://blogs.adobe.com/rjacquez/2009/05/linking_framemaker_9_books_in.html

has broken links to RJ Jacquez's two-hour video e-learning session on "Linking FrameMaker 9 Books in Robohelp 8."

I realize these videos apply to older versions of the tools, but Mr. Jacquez's videos always seem to contain helpful information none the less.

Does anyone know if these videos are still available and if so, where I could find them?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2013 Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve. I think this is the (sorry for the pun) missing link 

http://rjacquez.com/?s=linking+Framemaker&x=-1288&y=-228

If not, try searching elsewhere on RJ's blog as it appears that he still has all his Adobe collatoral.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To save anyone else the trouble, the link to RJ's site just cycles back to the same place. I think these videos must be regarded as lost both because of age and the fact that RJ is no longer with Adobe.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, all. I was thinking that I might try to contact RJ through his blog, but Peter is probably correct and the videos are lost.

Regards,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp