• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find a missing control bar?

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2013 Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I didn't provide enough info when I asked this question earlier.  When I view 60 minutes Full Episodes on my laptop computer running Windows 7, 64 bit,  in Firefox, I get no progress bar, pause/play, or full screen option on the video .  I tried to test in Firefox safe mode and still the same issue.  In IE, it works fine on this computer.  On other computers it works fine also in Firefox.  On the laptop in question, other video locations are fine... it seems to be isolated to '60 minutes'.... youtube is ok, as are hulu videos.  It's got to be some setting that I have inadvertently altered for Flash.   I've checked to make sure all plug-ins on Firefox are up to date.  Flash player is up to date.  I have unchecked the box for 'Enable hardware acceleration'... although the other computers have this box checked and they work fine.   I've moved the cursor around and there is nothing.  I see a fine image, no buffering issues, but there is no way to pause the video or go to full screen. 

I'm trying to figure how to watch 60 Minutes on this computer in Firefox and see the progress bar, pause/play, and full screen because nothing I have tried seems to work.  Any ideas?  Thanks so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2013 Jun 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be far better if you posted additional information in your original topic, instead of starting a new topic without all details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines